Saturday, July 20, 2013

Angry with Society 2


Yes, I’m Angry with Society…Part 2

Dear Girlfriend:

You asked me for more reasons that I'm angry with society. Well, remember you asked for it:

I'm angry that politicians cause themselves Christians just to get the Christians' vote; when in fact, they are wolves in sheep's clothing.

I'm angry that many doctors and health care institutions rip-off (rob) the Medicare Program on a daily bases.

I'm angry that scam artist deliberately prey upon senior citizen; angry that senior citizens are not honored or reverenced in this country.

I'm angry that the war in Iraq was started as a personal vendetta; angry that our troops lost their lives to vindicate a private feud.

I'm angry that the only thing that Congress CAN and WILL agree upon is a raise for themselves.

I'm angry that in Oklahoma one can be fired or dismissed from a job or career that they love for no reason at all. There's a law called "the right to fire" (or something like that). This law stipulates that an employer or an employee is free to terminate at any time for no reason. What kind of reasoning is that? Of course, an employee knows that they can terminate or quit a job. This law is ludicrous and harmful! I experienced it myself: a new boss came to the company, brought his own team, everyone that held a position that his team could fill was dismissed...

I'm angry that many representatives at customer support call centers are not in America; not even American citizens; angry that the representatives have access to all vital information; especially at a time when identity theft is on a rise. Did you know that the main U.S. credit bureau's use representatives from other countries? And most credit card companies, too.

I'm angry that many children in the U.S. go to sleep hungry every night.

I'm angry that many of the homeless are veterans of the U.S. armed forces.

I'm angry that most nursing homes care more about profit than they do about the residents that are in their care.

I'm angry that the prison systems seem to be more important to maintain that our school systems.

I'm angry that bankers, CEO's, and most white collar executives make more money than teachers, police officers, fireman, and armed serviceman; more than those who service this country.

I'm angry that America has shown less respect for this president than any other president in history. Not necessarily because of his performance; but because he is a man of color; because like me, they never expected to see a black man as head of the white house. For this reason, Congress has a personal vendetta against the president. For this reason, they have battled with him and with every suggestion that he has put forth. For this reason, Congress has sabotaged the president's efforts to fix a broken country. (Jealousy, Green with Envy, Prejudice, Bigotry). They would rather for the country to fall totally apart than to allow the President to lead. Stop the madness!

I'm angry that many of the radical militia groups within the U.S. has never served in any of the armed services; yet they contend that THEY love this country and are defenders of individual rights. Yeah, right! They love themselves; and want to annihilate any race other than themselves. Isn't that funny, to annihilate the very ones who sacrificed the most in developing this country.

And last, but far from least,

I'm angry that black history is not taught in most school systems in the U.S. America is a rainbow of peoples; yet most are not aware of the contributes of blacks to the progression and growth of this country (of course many do not want to know either). Nevertheless, black history

And finally, I'm angry that black history is not taught in most school systems in the U.S. America is a rainbow of peoples; yet most are not aware of the contributes of blacks to the progression and growth of this country (of course many do not want to know either). Nevertheless, black history should consist of more than the contributions of Martin Luther King (although he certainly deserves to be honored).

What do you think?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment